Agiiman Outdoor Patio Heater – Portable Electric Garage Heater For Outdoor Use, Space Infrared Greenhouse Heaters With Extra Long Cord, Thermostat, Heat Up In 3 Seconds, Adjustable Heating Settings, Small Fan Heaters For Patio, Garage, Greenhouse, Tent
- 【Patio Heater For Outdoor】☀ The Electric Outdoor Heater Adopts Innovative Ptc Technology. Garage Fan Heaters Only Generate The Heat Necessary To Fulfill Its Pre-Programmed Goal. As Well Because Ptc Stones Do Not Generate Heat At A Constant Rate Like Resistance Wires They Will Cool Down Quickly To Avoid Overheating Which Means Its Internal Temperature Will Not Consistently Stay High. This Garage Space Heater Is Much More Safe Than Others.
- 【Upgraded Garage Heater Has A Larger Size】☀The 120V Patio Heater Is Designed For Longer Wires And Larger Dimensions Than Most In The Market. With Approx 89 Inches Long Cord And Floor Mats. This Portable Electric Greenhouse Heater.
- 【Adjustable Temperature】☀1.High Heat (1500-Watt) 2.Fan Will Blow Out Cool Air. Then Turn The Thermostat Knob On The Left Toward The + Sign. Reduce Your Energy Bills By Using This Energy Efficient Office Small Outdoor Heater To Heat.
- 【Energy Efficient】☀ Agiiman Outdoor Grow Tent Heater Can Help Reduce Overall Heating Costs. Use It As Supplemental Heat To The Main Heating System – No Need To Crank Up The Thermostat For The Whole House When You Are Just Hanging Out In One Room.
- 【Safe Space Heater】☀This Electric Patio Heater’S Automatic Overheat System Will Shuts The Unit Off When The Parts Of The Portable Heater Overheat. Perfect For Houses With Children And Pets.
【Space Heater】☀This is a great space heater for the car, boat, RV, or any other small area.
Isiler Space Heater, 1500W Portable Indoor Heater, Ceramic Space Heater Adjustable Thermostat Tip-Over Overheat Protection, Hot Cool Fan Electric Heater For Home Office Garage With Etl Certified
- Safe & Reliable This Small Space Heater Made From Fire-Retardant Materials; The Ceramic Heater Has A Self-Regulating Element And Automatic Overheating Protection For Added Safety. Tip-Over Protection Will Shut Off The Room Heater If It Gets Knocked Over Accidentally To Avoid Accident Happens. It Will Automatically Shut It Off If The Temperature Exceeds The Limit Value And Back To Work Once It Gets To A Safe Temperature Inside.
- Adjustable Thermostat Control Features A Temperature Range Of 41 °F-95 °F; Rotate The Thermostat Control Dial To Lower The Temperature Once The Room Is Warm This Ceramic Heater Will Greatly Reduce Power Consumption.
- Instant Warm-Up The Small Space Heater Heats Up A Room Within Seconds Thanks To Its 1500 W Output Reliable Ceramic Heating Elements And Large Air Outlet; Distributes Warm Air Evenly Around A Large Area Of Up To 108 Sq. Ft.; The Space Heater Suitable For Living Rooms Dressing Rooms Bedrooms Studies Offices And More.
- Compact Portable & Convenient The Space Heater Only Measures 6 In X 6.7 In X 7 In And Weighs In At Just 38.8 Oz; The Light Weight And Ergonomic Handle Allow For Easy Transportation.
- Important Safety Notices Please Note These For Safety 1. To Avoid Burns Do Not Let Bare Skin Touch Hot Surfaces. 2. Do Not Use The Heater Outdoors. 3. In Order To Avoid Overheating Do Not Cover The Heater. 4. Do Not Use The Heater In The Immediate Surroundings Of A Bath A Shower Or A Swimming Pool. If You Want To Use The Heater In The Bathroom Please Use It When The Bathroom Is Dry And Avoid The Heater/Plug Splashed Water!
Looking for a small, powerful space heater that’s also safe and reliable? Look no further than the ISILER Space Heater! This heater is made from fire-retardant materials, has a self-regulating element and automatic overheating protection, and features an adjustable thermostat control. It’s perfect for use in a variety of rooms, and its small size makes it easy to transport.
Newair, Ngh500Ga00, 2-In-1 240V 4800 Watt Portable Or Mountable Garage Heater, Heats Up To 500 Square Feet, Gray
- [Heavy-Duty Heater Works In Tough Conditions] Dont Let Winter Put An End To Your Garage And Workshop Hobbies! The Newair 2-In-1 240V Electric Garage Heater Is Built To Last With A Rugged Shell That Can Stand Up To Tough Conditions In Any Workspace.
- [4800 Watts Covers A Two-Car Garage] With 4800 Watts Of Heating Power This Electric Garage Heater Packs A Punch. Its Strong Enough To Warm Up To 500 Square Feet—Perfect For A Two-Car Garage Or A 20X24 Workshop Or Shed.
- [Freestanding Or Mounted Heater For Total Flexibility] With This Garage Heater Youve Got Options. Take Advantage Of Its Freestanding Design To Place It On The Floor Or Workbench Or Use The Included Mounting Bracket To Attach It To Your Wall Or Ceiling.
- [Remote Control And Convenience Features] Operate This Heater From Anywhere In Your Garage With The Convenient Remote Control. Use It To Control The Digital Thermostat Choose From Two Fan Speeds And Set The Timer To Customize Your Comfort With Ease.
- [Smart Safety Features] This Garage Heater Has An Automatic Shut-Off Function To Prevent Overheating. The Ul-Certified Plug Is 30-Amp And Has 3-Prongs To Fit In A Dedicated 240-Volt Outlet.
The NewAir 2-in-1 240v Electric Garage Heater is perfect for those cold winter days when you can’t bear the thought of not being able to work in your garage. With 4,800 watts of heating power, this electric garage heater will quickly heat up your garage to the perfect temperature. The freestanding or mounted design makes it easy to place it where you need it, and the included mounting bracket makes it easy to attach it to your wall or ceiling. And with the convenient remote control, you’ll be able to operate this garage heater from anywhere in your garage.
Best Electric Garage Heaters
Portable vs. Mounted vs. Portable
Electric garage heaters can be separated into two main installation types: portable and mounted.
The portable electric garage heaters can either be placed on the ground or set up on tables. You can move them around the house to achieve the optimal heat. This heater doesn’t require any installation and is ready to go straight away. These heaters are a nuisance on floor and table spaces, as well as their long cord that can pose a danger to people walking around.
Wall-mountable or ceiling-mountable, mounted garage heaters have two options. To get a higher heat output, they can be either wired to the building’s electricity system or plugged directly into a normal power outlet. A mounted heater will be easier to mount than a hardwired one. Mounted heaters are a great option if you are looking for a semipermanent heater that you will have to set up only once. But, bigger heaters might be too big for your small garage.
Best Natural Gas Garage Heating System/Best Garage Heater To Heat Large Areas
Mr. Heater MHU80 natural gas heater Mr. Heater is an industry leader in heating solutions. For a good example of how robust their products can be, look no further than the MHU80 (also known as “Big Maxx”). We recommend it as our first choice for heating large garages.
The Big Maxx natural gas heater generates 80,000 BTUs of heat per hour, making it a great option for heating garages of up to 2,000 square feet. This forced air garage heater works via a fan that pulls in cool air, and then heats it before expelling it, and while it is on the larger side — it weighs more than 85 pounds — all that power has to come from somewhere. This natural gas heater will be lightweight once properly mounted.
For heating, the Big Maxx air heater must be connected to an outlet that can power both the fan and the gas source. You can buy the hookup kit separately. You can purchase the hookup kits separately if you don’t want to.
2. Which type of garage heater is best?
Types of garage heaters differ depending on the power source. You can choose from electric heaters (fan-forced infrared), propane or natural gas-powered models. What heater type is best?
Every type has their pros and cons. It is important to understand the pros and cons of each type when selecting the right one for your garage. The following is a brief list that outlines the major advantages and disadvantages.
Garage heaters with fan force A fan that is electric powered heats the garage by creating an airflow using heated wires. Electricity is the most costly power source, though it’s small and cheap. They’re still very popular because they offer convenience.
Infrared garage heaters. Electricity-powered; they create a localized heating field around them. It is not appropriate to heat the entire garage.
Propane garage heaters. It is necessary to purchase liquid propane from gas stations, and then vent the heater. The propane heaters, however, are very efficient and economical.
Natural gas garage heaters. If natural gas is not available in your garage already, you will need it. Natural gas has the lowest running cost and is economically most feasible fuel.
Many people choose electric fan-forced heaters to heat their garage because it is so simple. It doesn’t matter if you have to fuel it; all that is required is for it to be plugged in (usually requires 208-230), then it can go. Electricity is however the most costly energy source.
Low-cost natural gas and propane heaters are preferred by technical guys. While they require proper installation, the heaters will still heat your garage efficiently and save you more than $100 per heating season.
Check Out This Complete List of The Best Garage Heaters For 2022
In the table, you’ll find heating capacity in BTU and Watts, regardless of the power source (Electricity = Watts, Gas = BTU). For comparison, you could use 1 W to convert between electric and gas garage heaters.
Watts: Garage Size: 500 sq. ft.
Largest Electric Garage Heater (and Most Energy-Efficient)
KING ECO2S flips these electrical-specific flaws on their heads. The first is that most electric heaters produce 5,000 Watts. This can be enough power for an average 1 car garage. But most people live in a two-car garage so 5,000W isn’t enough.
King Eco2S’s electric garage heaters are among the few that offer strong models. You will also find the basic 5,000W model. Below are some ways to determine the size of your garage’s model.
The electric heater can be used in 4-car garages.
The ECO2S series’ ECO2S ECO2S part adds value. The most efficient electric garage heaters, KING heaters, are available. They are powerful enough to draw up to 15,000 Watts. This makes them an eco-friendly and cost-effective choice.
Superior specs come with all that power. For example, the big 1,500 W can produce 925 CFM airflow; no other garage heater comes even close. You will find that the average heater with a 5,000 W rating has an airflow rate of 200-280 CFM. KING’s 5,000 W model has a 400 CFM airflow; that’s about 30% more than a standard 5,000 W heater.
Of course, such superior specs come at a higher initial price. Although KING heaters are more expensive initially, you still get the bracket, thermostat and remote control in your package. You will also save on electricity over time. The ECO2S is an efficient and comprehensive electricity-saving heater.
The KINGECO2S Garage Heater is without question the best. For 10+ years, these heaters will provide heating solutions for garages from 500 to 1,500 feet.
Great Electric Garage Heater 120V
De’Longhi Panel Heating Unit The De’Longhi Panel Heating Unit is another excellent 120v electric garage heater that I found. There’s no need to wire or mess around with 240v outlets. Just plug this into your wall outlet, and your garage will heat up by the second.
You’ll feel warm and cozy in minutes with 1500 Watts of forced-air heating power. Dual heating systems are designed to quickly heat up your garage.
Save floor space! It can be mounted on your ceiling or wall. This will make it easy to carry from one place to the next. It should stay cool to the touch, regardless. It can be mounted to the ceiling.
You will love the aesthetic design. It has thermal safety cut-off options in case it overheats. The device will shut off automatically if your pet falls on it. The quiet operation also allows you to remain focused on your work.
Set your preferred temperature with the digital thermostat. After the set period has expired, the digital thermostat will turn off. To save power if the 1500w setting is too hot, you can adjust it to three heat settings.
The ECO function adjusts temperature automatically to reduce your energy bills. This item is safe for pets and children, according to its purchasers.
Forced air heaters are perfect to keep your garage warm this winter. They produce a tremendous heat output compared with standalone electric heaters.
The De’Longhi Panel Heater 120V electric garage heater was my favorite. You can find tons of wonderful reviews and the price is right.
These are the 7 best garage heaters of 2021
Each of our editors tests, reviews, and makes recommendations about the top products. Our chosen links might earn us commissions.
A garage heater is a great way to keep warm in the winter months, whether you are working on your vehicle or fixing it up. You can add warmth quickly to your space by using a space heater. You can choose to have your garage heater powered by natural gas, propane or electricity. Determining which kind of heater will work best depends on your garage size. You will need to consider the recommended coverage area and the heat output, which is measured in wattage or BTUs.
Electric garage heaters tend to be the most affordable option. There is no need to connect your heaters to a boiler or furnace. Also, there are no vent pipes or chimneys required. A second option, which is also affordable, are space heaters powered by propane and kerosene. These heaters are great for warming small garages. However, they can also release carbon monoxide. If you are using these heaters in enclosed spaces, be careful. If your house is already piped for propane or natural gas, a direct-vent heater is a solid choice. Direct vent garage heaters are able to expel heat through pipes in walls, so there is no chance of getting carbon monoxide into your home.
Whatever your needs, we’ve researched the best garage heaters in various categories. These are our top choices.
Amazon’s top-rated Comfort Zone digital heater, CZ230ER at Amazon. This heater takes up no floor space and has many great features like a remote control and a digital thermostat.
Amazon Comfort Zone Ceramic Utility Heater, Ceramic Utility Heater
This heater is portable and affordable. It produces 1,500 watts power, and comes with a carrying handle and a top-mounted control panel.
The 6 Best Garage Heaters To Keep You Warm
Whether you’re trying to protect your possessions against the cold of winter or simply keep yourself comfortable when working in the garage, an electric space heater can help. You want an electric garage heater that fits in the area, is quiet and safe for everyone.
While there is a wide range of garage heaters, our team has done their research and found the best. Our research has led us to a selection of 6 top-rated electric garage heaters.
Don’t miss these HOLIDAY DEALS
The Top 5 Most Popular Electric Garage Heaters Reviews
There are many quality heaters on the market today, but you want to choose brands that have been well-reviewed and are trusted by consumers. Here are some of our top choices to get you started on your search for the right heater.
Fahrenheat has been a reliable, trusted brand. It offers an extensive range of heating options to suit outdoor areas. The unit comes equipped with both a ceiling bracket and a horizontal or vertical mounting bracket. This makes it possible to get heat where you need it. This unit also has an epoxy paint coating to prevent corrosion. It will last many years.
A 7500-watt unit that can heat up a garage 2 cars to 60°F in the lowest setting, this heater is capable of doing so. You can adjust the heat output to warm larger spaces above freezing. The installation is simple, although it can be mounted quickly. It also has a built-in single pole thermostat that can be adjusted from 45 to 135 degrees
Perfect for 2-car garage spaces or slightly larger, this is a heater that can handle the space and provides a quiet running system to keep you comfortably warm.
Electric Heaters Versus Other Types of Heaters
They are convenient and affordable, which is why electric heaters are so beloved. Connecting to power isn’t a challenge and there are no refills required. However, there are other heaters that can’t be connected to the power.
While propane garage heaters have been very popular for a long time, this model doesn’t provide the same convenience. They don’t need any connections to gas or electricity, but they will require canisters. They must be filled, so take them to the shop. The propane could run out. You might also lose your heat.
Although gas garage heaters may be available, you will need to connect them up to a natural gas line. This is something not every garage offers.
While it is debateable whether propane or gas is more economical, the fact is that they pose greater risks and can produce carbon monoxide. You may need to make changes in your garage’s ventilation for propane and other gas heaters. Looking to avoid this hassle? The best option for you is electric.
How many Btu do I need for a garage with 2 cars?
For forced-air heaters, 45,000 Btu is enough to heat a 2-1/2-car garage. A garage heater of 60,000 Btu will heat a 3-car garage. According to the makers of infrared tube heaters, 30,000 Btu is sufficient to heat a 2-1/2-car garage. A three-car garage will need 50,000.
What is the Heat of a 2 Car Garage?
You should select the 7,500W model for your 2 car garage heater. LearnMetrics recommends the 8 best garage heaters. You’ll find a comparison table below with key metrics such as BTU performance and wattage, followed by short reviews of each of the top garage heaters.Feb 1, 2021.Best Electric Garage Heaters