Patio Eden By Maad Brands – Wasp Nest Decoy – 3 Pack- Eco Friendly Hanging Wasp Repellent
- 3 Pack (From Maad Brands) – The Pack Of Three Allows You To Hang The Fake Wasp Nest Around Your Yard Home Outdoor Eating Area Camping Spot Lawn And Any Other Place You Want Clear Of Wasps.
- Realistic Size – Once Propped Open The Hanging Deterrent Nest Measures To Be 8 X 11 Inches. We Created Our Decoys So Realistic Both Wasps And Guests Will Believe It To Be Real!
- Innovative & Safe – Wasps Are Territorial And Instinctively Will Not Build Nest Near Another Colony. It Is Critical That Real Nests Are Destroyed And Cleared Before Hanging The Decoys.
- Eco Friendly – Nobody Wants To Deal With Wasps And The Trouble They Bring. Stop With The Toxic Sprays And Foams And Repel Wasps Without Harm To You And Your Family And Simply Hang These For Effective Results!
Looking to keep pesky wasps away from your property? Maad Brands has the perfect solution- Patio Eden by Maad Brands! These realistic wasp nests are made from eco-friendly materials and are safe to use- even around children. Hang them around your yard, home, outdoor eating area, camping spot, lawn, or anywhere you want to keep wasps away.
Rescue! Why Trap For Wasps, Hornets, & Yellowjackets – Hanging Outdoor Trap – 3 Traps
- Catch ‘Em All – Unsure If Your Problem Is Wasps Hornets Or Yellowjackets? The Why Trap From Rescue! Attracts All Of Them So You’Ll Never Need To Identify An Insect. Simply Hang Outdoors And Watch Them Pile Up.
- How It Works – Its Unique Dual-Chambered Design Uses Three Attractants To Catch 19 Different Species Of Insects. Wasps Hornets And Yellowjackets Can Crawl In Through The Top Or Bottom. Once Inside They Expire Naturally.
- What It Catches – The Why Trap Includes A Two-Week Supply Of Attractant Designed To Attract Paper Wasps Bald-Faced Hornets European Hornets And Yellowjackets—Not Beneficial Honeybees.
- Reusable – Its Durable Design Allows This Trap To Be Reused For Many Seasons. Attractant Refills Are Available For Purchase.
- Made In The Usa – At Rescue Our Goal Is To Design Manufacture And Market The Safest And Most Effective Pest Control Solutions Available For Homeowners. We Are Proud To Manufacture Our Products In The Usa!
RESCUE! WHY Trap for Wasps, Hornets, & Yellowjackets – Hanging Outdoor Trap – 3 Traps CATCH ‘EM ALL – Unsure if your problem is Wasps, Hornets, or Yellowjackets? The WHY Trap from RESCUE! attracts all of them, so you’ll never need to identify an insect. Simply hang outdoors and watch them pile up. HOW IT WORKS – Its unique dual-chambered design uses three attractants to catch 19 different species of insects. Wasps, hornets, and yellowjackets can crawl in through the top or bottom. Once inside, they expire naturally. WHAT IT CATCHES – The WHY Trap includes a two-week supply of attractant designed to attract paper wasps, bald-faced hornets, European hornets, and yellowjackets—not beneficial honeybees. REUSABLE – Its durable design allows this trap to be reused for many seasons. Attractant refills are available for purchase. MADE IN THE USA – At RESCUE, our goal is to design, manufacture, and market the safest and most effective pest control solutions available for homeowners. We are proud to manufacture our products in the USA!
Wasp Nest Decoy – 4 Pack – Hanging Fake Wasp Nest
- 4 Pcs In A Pack – Each Wasp Nest For Each Corner Of Your House. The Full Pack Of 4 Fake Nests Allows Covering Your Entire Yard
- Simple – Wasps Avoid Building New Nests Near Another Existing Colony – It Is Their Instinct. Wasp Nest Decoy Works Only On The Territory Where There Are No Real Nests
- Live In Peace – Keep Your Loved Ones Well With Using Of Paper Repellent Fake Nests
- Like Real – Wasp Deterrent Made From Durable Paper. Measuring – 86 Inches Wide And 118 Inches Height. All This Makes It An Exact Copy Of Real Wasp Nest
- The Best Locations To Hang The Wasp Nest Decoy Are Under Eaves Or Under A Tree. Use It Any Place What You Want To Clear Of Wasps Your Yard Home Outdoor Eating Area Lawn And Camping
Looking to keep wasps away from your property? Look no further than our Wasp Nest Decoy! These fake nests are made from durable paper and will keep wasps away from your property by driving them away from the real nests. Place them under eaves or under a tree to keep wasps away from your home or yard.
Best Wasp Repellents
WASP BIOLOGY WASP KILLERS WAASP REPELLENTS HOW TO TREAT WASP NESTS OR UNDER WIDING HOW to TREAT POOLS FOR WASPS WASPS INSIDE AND SPRING TO KEEP THE WASPS AWAY CONTACT OUR OFFICE
They come in a variety of colors. There are many colors available: some can be yellow, black or red while others may be red and black or brown. They come in many colors, so they can be described as diverse. This video shows one of the more commonly seen species and was shot in the early spring.
The following video captures wasps emerging from Fescue Lawn.
WHERE WILL WASPS BUILD NESTS?
You can find wasp nests in homes and behind shutters or sidings. These nests tend to be very tiny in terms of size and population. Many times wasp nests are in cracks of wood and cannot be seen. They will nest here between siding, insulation and in any other crevice they can find beneath soffits and around gutters.
Is it natural for WASPS to be aggressive?
1. Hot Shot Hot Shot (HG-5580) No Pest Strip Unscented Hot Vapor Insect Respellant Hot Shot is well-known for its insect traps and repellents. This repellent will not only drive out wasps, it also attracts other insects. It is suitable to be used in areas where people do not frequent in like garages, sheds, attics, and basements. This technology diffuses water slowly for as long as four (4) months.
Hot Shot No Pest strips are effective in killing flying and crawling insect species and prevents others from entering areas. The four-piece continuous-acting insect repellent comes in each packet. You can be sure that it is odor-free, and there will be no stains or residue.
Can Wasps Be Repelled? How effective are repellents? The Myths!
Once you find wasps for the first time, it is crucial to eradicate them quickly with an insecticide. It is not essential to eliminate all wasp hives. It is possible to follow Extension Entomologist University of Kentucky College of Agriculture Entomologists’ advice: “A dilute mixture of ammonia, water (6 oz of ammonia for every gallon of liquid) can be sprayed into and around trash containers and sponged onto outdoor tables or food preparation surfaces. This may repel yellow jackets.” Use household ammonia, not Clorox (bleach)”.
One more natural remedy is mint. Some believe that mint oil repels yellow jackets. Many people use the mint plant or mint-based products for wasp control. Unfortunately, this belief is not supported with any scientific evidence. So, you may try to use this plant but don’t be disappointed if there are no results.
Researchers claim that it is impossible to protect wasps 100% of the time. Oklahoma State University researchers explain that yellow jackets and paper wasps, also known as social wasps, should not be disturbed and must be avoided. You should avoid being in close proximity to garbage cans, especially at recreation areas or picnic areas. As they attract the wasps, it is not a good idea to use sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes. Make sure to dispose of food and drink.
The high effectiveness of wasp repelling has been confirmed by a positive study. The following essential oils were tested: pennyroyal and clove; ylang-ylang and spearmint; ylang ylang and wintergreen; geranium and patchouli. They also repel yellow jackets, paper wasps, and fennel seeds, anise, and Roman chamomile.
Unfortunately, no evidence has been found to prove that ready-to–use wasp-repellents exist and are available for purchase. Manufacturers of wasp-control products aren’t going away and will continue inventing and improving their products. Their effectiveness is not proven scientifically so don’t use them if it’s too risky.
What is the Best Wasp Deterrent?
Mix together a few drops of clove, geranium, and lemongrass essential oils to naturally repel wasps. You can add this essential oil blend to a spray bottle along with a few tablespoons of dish soap, fill the rest of the water bottle up with water, and shake.
What Are Wasps Most Averse To?
A strong sense of smell allows wasps to locate food sources. This trait can be exploited by using smells that they don’t like, including peppermint and lemongrass essential oils, vinegar and sliced cucumber, bay leaf, scented herbs and geranium flower essences.
What Scent Does Wasps Hate?
You can make it easy. Wasps love the peppermint scent. Combine a tablespoon peppermint oil in four cups of water and you have a strong repellent spray. This is effective enough for wasps to be driven from their nests by hornets but it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals..Best Wasp Repellents