Bostitch Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1-1/4-Inch To 2-1/2-Inch (N66C)
- The Sliding Nail Gun Drives Wire Weld And Plastic Inserted Coil Nails
- Adjustable Depth Guide Of The Siding Nailer Sets Nails To Desired Depths Quickly And Conveniently
- The Coil Siding Nailer Has A Lightweight Aluminum Design For Durability
- Soft Rubber Foot Helps To Prevent Damage To Softer Woods
- Tool-Free Adjustable Exhaust Conveniently Directs Exhaust Away From The User
- Fastener Length 1-1/4-Inch – 2-1/2-Inch; Fastener Diameter .080-Inch – .092-Inch
Looking for a versatile coil siding nailer that can handle a variety of projects? Look no further than the BOSTITCH N66C siding nailer! This tool is easy to use and can drive wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails to depths of up to 2-1/2 inches. Plus, the adjustable depth guide makes setting nails to the desired depth a breeze. Plus, the lightweight aluminum design makes this siding nailer durable. And, the soft rubber foot helps to prevent damage to softer woods. Finally, the tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user, making this siding nailer a breeze to use.
Metabo Hpt Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/2 Inch To 2-1/2 Inch Siding Nails, Side Load, Tilt Bottom Magazine (Nv65Ah2)
- Siding Nailer Accepts 16º Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails From 1-1/2 – 2-1/2. Also Accepts 15º Plastic Collated Coil Siding Nails From 1-1/2 – 2-1/4
- Selective Actuation Switch Between Sequential Or Contact Nailing With The Simple Flip Of A Switch
- Easy Load Side Load Tilt Bottom Magazine For Fast And Easy Reloads
- Fasteners Drives Wire And Plastic Sheet Collated Siding Nails For Added Flexibility
- No Mar Nose Cap Protects Material From Accidental Marks
- Depth Adjustment Tool-Less Depth Of Drive Adjustment For Optimal Depth In A Variety Of Applications
- Air Deflector Adjustable Air Deflector Directs The Air Exhaust In Any Direction
- Lightweight Only 4.8Lbs For Easy Maneuverability
- Added Safety Plastic Shield Deflects Wire Collation
- Warranty Covered By Metabo Hpts Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
The Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer is the perfect tool for installing siding. It accepts wire collated coil nails from 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″ and has a selective activation that allows you to switch between sequential and contact nailing. The side load, tilt bottom magazine makes reloading fast and easy, and the fasteners drive wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility. The depth adjustment tool-less allows for optimal depth in a variety of applications, and the air deflector adjusts to direct the air exhaust in any direction. The lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver, and the added safety features protect your material from accidental marks. The Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer comes with a 5-year tool warranty, making it a perfect choice for your next siding project.
Hbt Hbcn65P 15 Degree 2-1/2-Inch Coil Siding Nailer With Magnesium Housing
- Drives Plastic Or Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails;
- Magnesium Housing To Provide Light Comfortable Usage As Well As Promising Durability;
- Easy Jam-Release And Maintenance Due To Exposed Nose Guide When Opening Magazine;
- Sequential Fire Or Contact Fire Through A Flip Of A Switch;
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment Sets Nails To Desired Depths Quickly And Conveniently; 360˚ Adjustable Exhaust To Direct Air Away From The User; 360˚ Swivel Air Plug Minimizes Hose Twisting For Improved Control Around Work Area.
Looking for a powerful and durable siding nailer that’s easy to use? Look no further than the HBT HBCN65P 15 Degree 2-1/2-Inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing! This nailer drives plastic or wire collated coil siding nails with ease, and its magnesium housing ensures a light and comfortable usage. Plus, the tool-free depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. And with 360˚ adjustable exhaust to direct air away from the user, you’ll have improved control around the work area.
Bhtop 15-Degree Coil Siding Fencing Nailer 1 1/4-Inch To 2-1/2-Inch For Siding, Fiber Cement, Fencing, Cedar Shake
- 【Professional Nailer】Professional Grade Coil Siding Fencing Nail Gun Designed With Moving Cylinder Engine For Low Recoil. Compatible With 15 Degree Wire Collated Siding Nails From 1 1/4 To 1-1/2. Diameter Of The Nails 0.78-0.9 Inch. 2-Mode Selector Switch Allows Operator To Select Contact Or Sequential Nailing Options
- 【Widely Use】Ideal For A Range Of Materials And Applications And Satisfies Your Different Need In Nailing. Perfect For Applications Such As Siding Fiber Cement Fencing Cedar Shake Soffit And Other Manufacturing Applications
- 【Humanized Design】Steel Contact Safety With Dual Carbide Inserts For Less Wear. Soft Grip For Comfort And Control. Delivers The Power To Consistently Drive Nails In The Toughest Applications.
- 【Big Loading Capacity】Big Loading Capacity Magazine Will Fasten A Full Bundle Of Shingles Without Reloading. Nails Load From The Side Fast And Easy
- 【Special Improvement】Magnetic Nail Holder Aligns The Nails When Loading And Ensures Jam-Free Firing. Tool-Less Depth Of Drive Adjustment For Precision Nailing/Flush Driving. Any Question Please Contact Us We Are Always Here To Meet All Your Need.
【Specification】 This professional grade Coil siding fencing nail gun is designed with a moving cylinder engine for low recoil. It is compatible with 15 degree wire collated siding nails from 1 1/4″ to 1-1/2″. The nails have a diameter of 0.78-0.9 inch. The tool has two modes, contact or sequential nailing, and it has a wide range of applications. It is humanized with a steel contact safety and dual carbide inserts for less wear. It has a soft grip for comfort and control. The loading capacity magazine will fasten a full bundle of shingles without reloading. The nails load from the side fast and easy. The special improvement is the magnetic nail holder that aligns the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing. The depth of drive adjustment allows for precision nailing/flush driving.
Best Coil Siding Nailers
Best Siding Nailer Reviews
1. Bostitch Coil Siding Nailer We have also included a Bostitch Coil Siding Nailer in this article.
Bostitch N66C siding glueer is featured in our first article. This is because it is an excellent, reliable, and highly powerful option for siding nails. If you are familiar with Bostitch power tools, then you must know that they come with a 7-year long warranty. You can also rely on this well-built and sturdy siding nailer by Bostitch for many years. Even though it’s built to last, this nailer is portable and lightweight. Because aluminum is lightweight and strong, it can be transported easily.
The performance is very comparable to all other alternatives. This includes the support for 1 1/4 inch to 2 1/2 inch nails in terms of the length. These nails are suitable for siding and can be compressed with an air compressor. The air pressure must be set between 70 PSI – 120 PSI for it to function properly. This siding nailer’s magazine holds up to 300 nails simultaneously, which is quite sufficient for most users.
A support for nails from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches in length
Hitachi NV65AH2 siding nailser has all the quality and performance you’d expect from Hitachi. You can trust it to be a reliable nailer.
This model is suitable for nails between 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 inches in length. It accepts wire-collated or plastic-collated nail. The model can be changed in seconds. Additionally, the guard prevents misfires.
This model is reputed for its anti-jam mechanism and is one of the best siding nailers out there if you want reliability and speed on the job. It can fire 3 nails per second.
A decent build quality is another plus. It should last a long time. You can adjust the model easily and use only one hand.
It comes equipped with wrenches, which makes this model even more affordable. For it to work, you will need between 70 and 120 PSI.
Speed of 3 nails per second in contact mode. It is possible to switch between the contact mode and the slow sequential mode.
Excellent aluminum housing.
7 Best Siding Nailers [2022 Reviews]
Woodworking Toolkit Siding will help protect the structure of your house and provide insulation material. This can lower your electric bills, increase curb appeal, and improve your property’s market value. You can work with a regular hammer when mending or installing siding, but a siding nailer is undeniably quicker. The siding can be protected by the single stroke of this nailer, which inserts every nail at an exact level.
Today, we’re here to present the best siding nailers for those who are searching for a siding nailer. The “Buying Guide” contains all essential information. You’ll be able to go through these details and choose the ideal siding nailer.
Protects softwoods with a soft rubber foot
A tool-free and convenient way to direct exhaust away is the Freeman PCN65Pneumatic 15-Degree 2-1/2″ Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic Lightweight Nail gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjustment, Side Load Magazine and Black
Nailed It: This pneumatic coil siding fencing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, no mar tip, and transparent side load magazine that holds up to 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails for hard-working efficiency.
Many Applications: This nailer is ideal for cement siding, sheathing, fencing, fiber concrete siding, decking installation, plywood, and OSB. This nailer has depth adjustment that allows you to adjust the firing depth of many types of projects.
You have the right tool for your job: Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service, superior value and durable, high-quality products. Nailers and staplers are made for all purposes, including roofing and siding as flooring.
Siding & Roofing Nailer Reviews
These siding and coil roofing nailser reviews were written for roofing professionals who work long hours. If you have to work for more than an hour a day, substandard tools will slow down your progress. You make more money when your tools help you get done more quickly and efficiently. Our reviews include both cordless and pneumatic gas roof nailers, such as the PaslodeCF325Li Cordless Framing Nailer. Siding and roofing nails on the jobsite. We expect to find the perfect combination of performance and features when we review siding and roofing nails. Only the best products will withstand our product testing on-the job. Tests are done for dry fire lockout, loading speed, ergonomics, and speed of nailing. The tool must be comfortable to hold and function reliably. Also, it must accurately fire roofing and siding nails into framing or roof decking. Pro is in the field and using the tools as per jobsite requirements. Our goal is to explain how every roofing nailer can perform on the jobsite.
The answers to who make the best tools vary depending on the person you are asking. It’s a long-held belief around here that the manufacturer with the best cordless drill doesn’t necessarily make the best miter saw. The same can be said for each type of nailer. We […] are the top nail guns for all styles and categories.
American Company founded in 1896. It manufactures high-quality, innovative fastening tools like staple guns, staplers staplers riveters and glue guns.
BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailgun is one their most impressive home improvement tools. This is the ideal siding nail gun you can buy..Best Coil Siding Nailers