Levoit Air Purifier For Home Allergies Pets Hair In Bedroom, H13 True Hepa Filter, 24Db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Ozone Free, Remove 99.97% Dust Smoke Mold Pollen, Core 300, White
- Ozone Free Levoit Air Purifiers Avoid Using Uv-C Light An Air Cleaning Method That Research Has Shown Can Produce Harmful Ozone And Secondary Pollution
- High Performance Enjoy Fresh Air In Minutes With The Core 300 True Hepa Air Purifier. Featuring Vortexair Technology And 360° Air Intake The Core 300 Cleans Spaces Up To 547 Ft² In 30 Minutes 219 Ft² In 12 Minutes (Cadr 141 Cfm / 240 M³/H)
- Find Relief Ease Sneezing Congestion And Other Allergy Symptoms Caused By Airborne Contaminants. The H13 True Hepa Filter Works Alongside The Pre-Filter And High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter To Capture 99.97% Of Airborne Particles 0.3 Microns In Size Such As Dust Smoke Pollen Odor
- Multiple Filter Choices Choose From A Variety Of Replacement Filters To Best Meet Your Needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter Specializes In Smog Toxins And Vocs. The Smoke Remover Filter Specializes In Wildfire Smoke And Etc. And The Pet Allergy Filter Helps To Capture Pet Dander And Absorb Unpleasant Odors
- Most Silent Air Cleaner Choose Sleep Mode At Night And Then Forget All About Your Air Purifier While You Sleep. Quietkeap Technology Reduces Noise Levels To A Near-Silent 24Db Ensuring The Core 300 Won’T Get In The Way Of A Good Night’S Rest
- Sleek Design The Core 300 Practically Serves Your Home While Blending In With Your Decor. Its Award-Winning Design (Red Dot 2020) And Modern White Finish Help Your Air Purifier Fit Anywhere In Your Home/Bedroom/Room
- Undisturbed Operation Display Light Can Be Turned Off To Enjoy A Perfect Night Of Sleep Without The Effect Of Light. A Timer For 2/4/6/8 Hours And Filter Life Time Indicator For Your Convenience
- Full Certified For Safer Energy Star Verified Complies With California Air Resources Board (Carb) For Indoor Cleaning Devices. Also Fcc Certified Etl Listed
Levoit air purifiers are the perfect way to get fresh air in your home without using harmful UV-C light. The Core 300 features VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake to clean spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h). With the H13 True HEPA Filter, you can capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, and odor. You can also choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. Most silent air cleaner, Sleep Mode at night, and sleek design, the Core 300 is perfect for anyone looking for an air purifier that will help them breathe easier.
Levoit Air Purifiers For Home Large Room, H13 True Hepa Filter Cleaner With Washable Filter For Allergies And Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet Odor Eliminators For Bedroom, Vital 100, White
- 100% Ozone-Free The Vital 100 Is Completely Ozone Free And Never Uses Uv-C Light Which The Research Has Shown Can Produce Harmful Ozone And Secondary Pollution.
- Powerful Performance With A Cadr Of 130 Cfm / 221 M3/H The Vital 100 Is Perfect For Living Rooms Bedrooms And Kitchens. It Can Cover 500 Ft² / 46.5 M² In 30 Minutes And 300 Ft² / 28 M² In Only 18 Minutes.
- 3-Stage Filtration Comes Equipped With A Washable Pre-Filter For Large Particles Like Lint And Fur A High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter For Toxic Fumes And Unpleasant Odors And An H13 True Hepa Filter Which Captures At Least 99.97% Of Airborne Particles 0.3 Microns In Size.
- Sleep Comfortably With Noise Levels As Low As 23 Decibels The Vital 100 Won’T Keep You Up At Night. You Can Also Turn Off The Display Lights When It’S Time For Bed.
- User-Friendly Set A Timer For 2 4 Or 8 Hours Whenever You Like. The Check Filter Indicator Will Let You Know When It’S Time For A Fresh Filter.
- Energy Efficient It Only Costs Dollar 1.66 A Week To Run The Vital 100 24/7 Allowing You To Use It All Day During Times Of High Pollution Like Wildfire Season.
- Easy To Place The Compact Design And Top-Facing Air Vents Let You Place The Vital 100 Near Walls Or In The Corner Of A Room.
- Filter Replacements Depending On Usage The Filters Should Be Replaced Every 6–8 Months. You Can Buy New Filters By Searching B08Bc5V6Zf And B085C22Xwc. Remove The Plastic Wrap Before Installing A New Filter.
Levoit Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Cleaner with Washable Filter for Allergies and Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, Vital 100, White 100% Ozone-Free: The Vital 100 is completely ozone free and never uses UV-C light, which the research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution. Powerful Performance: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. It can cover 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 28 m² in only 18 minutes. 3-Stage Filtration: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur, a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors, and an H13 True HEPA Filter, which captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size. Sleep Comfortably: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the Vital 100 won’t keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it’s time for bed. User-Friendly: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time for a fresh filter. Energy Efficient: It only costs dollar 1.66 a week to run the Vital 100 24/7 , allowing you to use it all day during times of high pollution, like wildfire season. Easy to Place: The compact design and top-facing air vents let you place the Vital 100 near walls or in the corner of a room. Filter Replacements: Depending on usage, the filters should be replaced every 6–8 months. You can buy new filters by searching “B08BC5V6ZF” and “B085C22XWC”. Remove the plastic wrap before installing a new filter.
Levoit Air Purifier Pet Allergy Replacement Filter, 3-In-1 True Hepa, High-Efficiency Activated Carbon, Core 300-Rf-Pa, 1 Pack, Yellow
- The High Efficiency Carbon Filter Uses Air Reborn Odor Removal Formula And High-Grade Granular Carbon Than Original Filter Which Is More Effectively To Absorb And Chemically Decompose Pet Allergies Odors Cooking Smells
- Core 300 Replacement Filter Exclusively Designed For Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier To Maintain Its Peak Performance. With Cost-Effective Price To Save Much Cost For Your All Year Round Air Cleaning Need. It Is Recommended To Replace Filters For Every 6-8 Months
- Japan-Imported True Hepa Technology Adopt True Hepa Filter With H13 Grade Which Meets The High-Efficiency Particulate Air (Hepa) Standard. It Filters The Fine Airborne Particles Such As Pet Dander Dust Mites And Pollen Effectively Helping Improve Allergies
- Traps Large Particle Ultra-Fine Nylon Pre-Filter Captures Large Particles Such As Dust Lint Fibers Hair And Pet Fur Also Helpful To Maximize The Filter’S Life
- Buy With Confidence Filters Are Sealed To Protect Their Service Time. Remove The Plastic Packaging Of The New Filters Before Running The Air Purifier.
Levoit is the best air purifier for pet allergies! Our 3-in-1 True HEPA, High-Efficiency Activated Carbon, Core 300-RF-PA filter is more effective to absorb and chemically decompose pet allergies, odors, cooking smells. It is recommended to replace filters for every 6-8 months. Our Japan-imported True HEPA Technology traps large particle and helps improve allergies.
Levoit Air Purifier For Home Large Bedroom, H13 True Hepa Filter, Air Cleaner For Pets Hair Dander Allergies Odors, 99.97% Removal Of 0.3 Microns Dust Smoke Mold, Available For California, Core P350
- Neutralize Stinky Smells Cute As They Are Pets Can Smell Sometimes. Now Introducing Custom High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter – The Effective Odor Eliminator For Pet Odors Litter Box Smells And Cooking Smoke.
- Perfect For Pet Parents Experiencing Coughing Congestion Or Breathing Difficulties Caused By Pets. Levoit Core P350 Provides H13 True Hepa Filtration To Reduce Sneezing Itchiness And Stuffy Nose By Purifying The Air You Breathe.
- Cleaner House Did You Know An Air Purifier Can Help You Spend Less Time Cleaning. Its Possible With P350. The Fine Non-Woven Fabric Pre-Filter Traps Large Floating Particles Such As Pet Fur Hair Dust And Lint Helping To Reduce The Amount Of Debris On Your Floor And Furniture.
- Sleep Safe & Sound Dont Ever Worry About Your Furry Friend Being Disturbed By The Air Purifier – Sleep Mode Turns Display Indicators To Half-Brightness And Keeps Noise Levels As Low As 24Db So You Can Sleep While Cuddling With Your Cute Little One.
- Safety First Unlike Other Air Purifiers The Core P350 Doesnt Use Ions To Purify The Air Keeping Your Pets Safe From Harmful Exposure To Certain Particles.
- Pet Lock Let Your Children And Pets Play Freely While The Pet Lock Prevents Them From Changing The Settings—It’S Worry-Free Family Time.
- Powerful In Many Ways Large House With A Lot Of Pets. No Problem—The Core P350 Can Purify A 219 Ft² Room In Just 12 Minutes.
- We’Ve Got Your Back Levoit Is Full Of People Who Love Their Pets Just Like You Do. Based In California And Always Innovating We Create Products That Care For Our Customers And Their Homes.
- How To Find Replacement Filters Search For B087R7Zfpb Or Core P350-Rf To Find The Official Levoit True Hepa 3-Stage Pet Allergy Filter. Levoit Replacement Filters Provide The Best Fit And Filtration While Off-Brand Filters Are Unreliable And May Damage The Air Purifier.
Introducing the Levoit Core P350, the effective odor eliminator for pet odors, litter box smells, and cooking smoke. Perfect for Pet Parents: Experiencing coughing, congestion, or breathing difficulties caused by pets, the Levoit Core P350 provides H13 True HEPA Filtration to reduce sneezing, itchiness, and stuffy nose. Cleaner House: Did you know an air purifier can help you spend less time cleaning? It’s possible with the Levoit Core P350. The fine Non-Woven Fabric Pre-Filter traps large floating particles such as pet fur, hair, dust, and lint, helping to reduce the amount of debris on your floor and furniture. Sleep Safe & Sound: Don’t ever worry about your furry friend being disturbed by the air purifier—Sleep Mode turns display indicators to half-brightness and keeps noise levels as low as 24dB, so you can sleep while cuddling with your cute little one. Safety First: Unlike other air purifiers, the Core P350 doesn’t use ions to purify the air, keeping your pets safe from harmful exposure to certain particles. Pet Lock: Let your children and pets play freely while the Pet Lock prevents them from changing the settings—it’s worry-free family time. Powerful, In Many Ways: Large house with a lot of pets. No problem—the Core P350 can purify a 219 ft² room in just 12 minutes. We’ve Got Your Back: Levoit is full of people who love their pets, just like you do. Based in California and always innovating, we create products that care for our customers and their homes. How to Find Replacement Filters: Search for B087R7ZFPB or Core P350-RF to find the official Levoit True HEPA 3-Stage Pet Allergy Filter. Levoit replacement filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier.
Best Pet Air Purifiers
How do you choose the best air purifiers for pets?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right pet air purifier. Let’s find out what to do.
Filter: As we mentioned before, air purifiers with HEPA filters deliver the best results when trapping smaller particles like dander and dust. Excess shedding and pet hair your main problem? Consider an air purifier equipped with a prefilter. This will pick up big particles and is easily washable.
You should consider the space in which your air purifier is to be placed and how often your pets spend there. The capacity of many purifiers can range from 150 sq. ft. to more than 1,000 sq. ft. You will need to have a bigger purifier if you pet loves to roam around larger rooms or living spaces.
Noise: Avoid loud air purifiers that can scare your pets or cause more damage than good. If you are looking for an air purifier which has a “sleep function,” or at least one that operates at a level comparable to white noise, then this is the right model.
Odor Control: Are you concerned about your odor? A carbon filter is a special type of filter that traps pungent smells. An air purifier that is close to any odorous areas such as the dog’s box or the litter box will perform better.
Why Air Purifiers Can Help
How do those small, unobtrusive air purifiers clean the air in an entire room? Let’s look at their operation.
Purifiers for pets are designed to eliminate smoke, dust, germs, and dander. There are a few ways they can do it, and it’s worth comparing the different technologies.
Filters are included in fans. Air purifiers with filters have fans that pull your air through a filter or series of filters in order to trap pollutants. The good stuff goes out, while the bad ones come in. To keep your purifier running efficiently, it is important to regularly clean and replace the filters.
HEPA filters are ideal for fans. For best filter performance, look for HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters, which are extremely dense. Many have many filters. These include an activated coal (also known activated carbon) prefilter which absorbs volatile organic pounds such as paint fumes. Attention HEPA-type filter labels are misleading. They may not be as effective in cleaning your air. HEPA filters are often labeled “HEPA-type”. “true HEPA.” Ionizers. There are some air purifiers that can do more. You can emit positively charged ions. These ions attach to dust and pet dander. Ionizing air purifiers might not be the best option for pet dander. Good Housekeeping warns that some of these ionizers use ozone to break down pollutants , but that ozone can irritate your airways. To reduce your risk of developing asthma, or any other problems related to breathing, it is important to stay clear of air purifiers which release ozone.
This review will focus on pet air purifiers that use both HEPA or non-HEPA filter technology.
Shop by the Numbers
It is important to choose a pet air purifier that will handle your pets’ air. Be sure to measure the space before buying. The noise from the purifier running at “high” can be annoying so you should consider purchasing an air purifier with a higher volume that will cleanse more of the air. You can also work with an HVAC specialist to assess the possibility of upgrading your heating or cooling systems. Look at the clean air delivery rates (CADR) numbers when comparing purifiers based on efficiency. The CADR numbers can be used to determine if the purifier is able to eliminate pollen or tobacco smoke. It is more difficult to remove pet hairs from your bedroom if the CADR numbers are higher than the ones for tobacco smoke and pollen. But it gets complicated:
Bob Vila, a home improvement consultant, states that “In general the purifier will remove the most pollutants from your air.” CADR ranges from 450 to 500. However, some of the best filters (HEPA filters) might have a reduced CFM airspeed due to their density, so they actually remove more airborne pollutants yet come with a lower CADR.” Vila also suggests making sure the pet air purifiers on your list have the blue Energy Star sticker. You should run air purifiers round-the-clock to reduce pet dander. An energy-efficient model can minimize the effect of air purification on your electric bill.
Be concerned about noise. A lot of air purifiers have a decibel rating. You should keep in mind that high speed operation can be louder than low-speed. This is another reason why you might want to get a purifier with a greater area but run it at slower speeds.
Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our . On purchases from the links we have chosen, commissions may be earned.
The Spruce. Not everyone can or wants a hypoallergenic pet dog, especially if they are allergic to pets. You don’t have to worry about pet dander. If they spend any time outdoors, they may bring in pollen, along with dirt, germs, and untold grime from the streets. Although a simple wipe with a cloth on their feet can be helpful, it is best to have your pets checked regularly for allergies. A purifier can help you to breathe clean air.
When shopping for an air purifier you will want one that is able to handle the space you have. The recommended space size is indicated on most models and can range from 150 to 1000 square feet. The other important thing to do is decide whether you require additional features like air quality indicator lights, sleep mode, and odor control. When the machine is turned on, it is important to be aware of how loud it is. Some purifiers produce pink and white noises to induce sleep. Others are louder.
We’ve rounded up the best air purifiers for pet owners.
Amazon: Our top picks Honeywell Insight HPA5300B Purifier
The air filter, which is small and economical, works in 140-square foot rooms and includes a permanent, reusable filter.
The medical grade H13 True HEPA layer removes 99.99 percent of airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron including aerosolized viruses.
The Best Air Purifiers For Pets In 2021
Find the best air purifier to keep pet odors and dander at bay so you and your fur babies can breathe easier.
BobVila.com or its affiliates may receive a commission when you buy a product via one of our links.
A recent survey by the industry found that 67 percent American households have a pet. It’s estimated that 85 million American families have some furry four-legged family members. Unfortunately, all that pet love can result in a lot of dander and unpleasant odors . Pets constantly shed tiny, sometimes microscopic amounts of skin called “dander”.
Dander can be shed on almost every type of pet, whether it is cats, rodents, birds or dogs. The dander causes allergies in individuals who are affected by these triggers. Air purifiers can help reduce, or even eliminate, those side effects of pet ownership. Learn more about our top-rated air purifiers and their benefits for pet owners.
How to maintain and set up your air purifier
Once you’ve decided on an air purifier for your home, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps to set it up properly for maximum filtering efficiency. These are some of the points to consider:
Make sure you remove all plastic covers from your new air purifier when it arrives. Many purifiers include the filter preinstalled, but it is not necessary to remove the plastic wrap. Otherwise your new purifier will fail.
Place your purifier 18 inches from furniture and walls. This allows for maximum airflow and filtering efficiency.
It is best to place air purifiers in the rooms they are used in. Consider buying more or moving them around from one room to another.
For the best quality indoor air, make sure you keep all doors and windows shut and that your purifier is on the lowest setting at all times.
A reminder will be placed on your calendar reminding you to change the filter once a year and clean the prefilter every other month.
Honeywell HPA300 True HPA Air Purifier has a combination of excellent price, quiet operation and extensive coverage that puts it above all the rest. The Honeywell was the only air purifier that provided nearly 500 sq. feet of clean air at an affordable price. The Honeywell is your best choice if you want to enhance the quality of your life and that of your pet.
For smaller rooms or more limited budgets, however, the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier offers an inexpensive alternative to our top pick. This compact unit is quiet and well-suited to improving air quality in your bedroom, office, or large dining or living area. The LEVOIT can be used to clean a particular room in your house.
Shutterstock. Rosa, a New Zealand Huntaway dog, is Nicole’s proud mom. Baby, a Burmese kitten, is also featured in the featured image. Nicole, originally from Canada now lives with her Kiwi husband in New Zealand. Nicole loves animals deeply and has cared for many different breeds of dogs. Nicole worked as an animal sitter for dogs during her South American trip and still treasures the memories of caring for homeless pups.
Nicole has a degree as an educator and enjoys writing.
The 6 Best Air Purifiers and How to Choose
Alana Biggers M.D. MPH Natalie Silver Medically reviewed. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission.
If you are sensitive to environmental pollutants, have allergies or suffer from breathing problems, an air purifier can be a wonderful appliance.
You can find many different air purifiers, both portable or installed at your house.
In general, the most effective air purifiers have filters that remove even the smallest particles floating in the air.
Air purifiers don’t always work. Allergens like mold need to be remediated to reduce air contaminants.
Your room requirements and preference will determine the air purifier best suited to you. Below are some air purifiers that may be useful for your needs.
An air purifier purchase doesn’t necessarily have to seem complicated. It’s however important that you know the basics of what is available, and what measurements to take before you make your decision. Let’s start by asking some simple questions about prices and comparing brands. You can read the “How to Choose” section for more details.
There are many types of filtering
There are many options for air purifiers. Each one can be used to filter different sizes or types of particles.
Keep in mind that pet hair is larger in size than fine particles from pollen, dust, or smoke. If your main concern is with pet hair, you may not need as much air filtration.
Larger particles are found in pollen and hair of pets.
Dust is a particle of medium size.
Consider smoke a very small particulate.
The best filters to use for pollens and other allergens (such as smoke and dander) is the high-efficiency particle air (HEPA), which are portable and permanent. This type of filter filters large, medium, or small particles from the air.
Carbon filters target gases. These filters can be used to filter smoke or other pollutants from the air.
Many air purifiers contain both HEPA and carbon air filters.
Read our guide to learn more about the top types of allergy air filtration.
Another Best Midsize Room Air Purifier
Coway HEPA Purifier Coway Air Purifier AP1512HH HEPA. This HEPA unit has been my best-selling HEPA product for over a year. Although prices for these units have changed over the last year, the price list is still very affordable for its 361-square foot coverage. Its coverage is not the only thing that sets the Coway apart. The Coway also has ion filter technology, which removes allergen particles such as dust, pet dander and pollen. The Coway was my favorite among all the devices that I tried. Its retro, striking design is also my favourite.
This brand of air purifiers has made it easier for me to have less allergy symptoms in the most difficult season. Also, a coworker’s mother purchased a Coway recently to help her smoke during wildfires on the West Coast. The immediate results were remarkable.
While the ionic filtration technique isn’t a significant plus, it won’t produce any significant ozone as demonstrated by the California EPA. Coway’s HEPA HEPA air purifier can be used in a medium-sized room. It has one the coolest looks.
Are You a Pet Owner? What is the best air purifier for pets?
Levoit Core Core 350 Air Purifier.
Is There An Air Purifier That Removes Pet Hair?
Coway Airmega 40 Smart Air Purifier is best for larger rooms. The Energy Star rated Coway Airmega Forty Four uses True HEPA filters and activated charcoal to capture pet hair and other small particles. The filter comes with a permanent or washable prefilter..Best Pet Air Purifiers