The Scotch Thermal laminator (TL901SC) is one of the best laminator for small to medium size documents that do not require heavy duty protection. This top laminator comes in a sleek, portable design and has hidden cord storage making it easy to store. It has an indicator light to let you know when it has warmed up and is ready to use. This thermal laminator also has an auto shutoff safety feature.
- #1 Laminating Brand*
- Laminates items up to 9 inches wide
- Two heated rollers create high quality professional, bubble and wrinkle-free results
- Safe to use on photos to help preserve precious memories
- Will laminate pouches up to 5 mil thick. Two temperature settings
- Starter pack: contains 1 thermal laminator and 2 letter size (8.9" x 11.4") starter pouches.
- This machine is only suitable for use with a grounded 120V outlet, do not use laminator with a voltage or outlet converter
- For best results, use with Scotch Brand Thermal Laminating Pouches that provide an ultra clear finish to let important information show through.
- *based on 12 months of NPD retail unit sales of laminating machines and accessories
- Will laminate pouches up to 5 mil thick
- Get’s the Job Done
- Thermal Laminator
- Flash Cards, and Photos
- Easy to Use
- Heats Up Quickly
This thermal best laminator machine is able to handle documents til 9 inches wide, and pouches from 3 mils – 5 mil thickness. It has 2 settings, 3 mil thickness, and 5 mil thickness. It comes with only 2 rollers, so it does not have additional rollers to remove wrinkles, but their lack may not affect projects using thinner pouches.
It’s not the fastest thermal laminator out there but may be best enough for your needs. It takes 5 – 7 minutes to warm up. It’s a relatively inexpensive option for those just starting to laminate. It’s available for around $30 and often comes in a bundle with a few pouches. You may be able to find it on sale from time to time. It’s also a common thermal laminator, available in various stores including Walmart. It has positive reviews on Amazon.