The Scotch Thermal laminator (TL901SC) is one of the best laminator for small to medium size documents that do not require heavy duty protection. This top laminator comes in a sleek, portable design and has hidden cord storage making it easy to store. It has an indicator light to let you know when it has warmed up and is ready to use. This thermal laminator also has an auto shutoff safety feature.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed* (*If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS)
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging and shipping
- Strong seal on all box types, including hard-to-stick-to 100% recycled boxes
- Strong, durable solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects
- Release coating makes unwind easy. Resists slivering, splitting and tearing
- Will laminate pouches up to 5 mil thick
- Get’s the Job Done
- Thermal Laminator
- Flash Cards, and Photos
- Easy to Use
- Heats Up Quickly
This thermal best laminator machine is able to handle documents til 9 inches wide, and pouches from 3 mils – 5 mil thickness. It has 2 settings, 3 mil thickness, and 5 mil thickness. It comes with only 2 rollers, so it does not have additional rollers to remove wrinkles, but their lack may not affect projects using thinner pouches.
It’s not the fastest thermal laminator out there but may be best enough for your needs. It takes 5 – 7 minutes to warm up. It’s a relatively inexpensive option for those just starting to laminate. It’s available for around $30 and often comes in a bundle with a few pouches. You may be able to find it on sale from time to time. It’s also a common thermal laminator, available in various stores including Walmart. It has positive reviews on Amazon.