The Scotch Thermal laminator (TL901SC) is one of the best laminator for small to medium size documents that do not require heavy duty protection. This top laminator comes in a sleek, portable design and has hidden cord storage making it easy to store. It has an indicator light to let you know when it has warmed up and is ready to use. This thermal laminator also has an auto shutoff safety feature.
- Safe for use with most household cleaners*
- Thermal Pouches up to 8.5"x11"
- Ideal for protecting items from damage Delivers a clear, professional and photo-safe finish
- 100 per package
- Great for children's artwork, signs, flyers, schedules, certificates, and other frequently used documents in the home, office or classroom
- Protects and adds professionalism to business documents
- Ultra clear finish to let important information show through
- Ideal for marker-proof, tear-proof and spill-proof paper items that you want to last
- Recommended to use with Scotch Thermal Laminators
- Will laminate pouches up to 5 mil thick
- Get’s the Job Done
- Thermal Laminator
- Flash Cards, and Photos
- Easy to Use
- Heats Up Quickly
This thermal best laminator machine is able to handle documents til 9 inches wide, and pouches from 3 mils – 5 mil thickness. It has 2 settings, 3 mil thickness, and 5 mil thickness. It comes with only 2 rollers, so it does not have additional rollers to remove wrinkles, but their lack may not affect projects using thinner pouches.
It’s not the fastest thermal laminator out there but may be best enough for your needs. It takes 5 – 7 minutes to warm up. It’s a relatively inexpensive option for those just starting to laminate. It’s available for around $30 and often comes in a bundle with a few pouches. You may be able to find it on sale from time to time. It’s also a common thermal laminator, available in various stores including Walmart. It has positive reviews on Amazon.